Prior to joining The Clark Estates, Inc. Jim Patrick was Group President of Envestnet|PMC based in Chicago (Ticker ENV) responsible for the suite of fiduciary solutions offered through the PMC division. Prior to Envestnet Jim was the Co-Head of U.S. distribution for Allianz Global Investors and affiliated firms, including PIMCO, having joined Nicholas Applegate in 1997.
Jim currently serves as:
- Board of Trustees Director as well as a member of the Executive, Finance and Retirement Committees of The Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Board of Trustees Director and executive committee for the Scriven Foundation
- Board of Trustees Director of the Clark Foundation
- Board of Trustees Director and member of the executive and finance committees for the Leatherstocking corporation
- Board of Trustees Director of the UNH Foundation
- Founding Director for The institute for the fiduciary standard in Washington DC.
- Board of Trustees and Treasurer for the Catalytic Impact Fund
Patrick received a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of New Hampshire. Mr. Patrick is married (1995) with three children, and serves as a volunteer Sugarloaf Ski Patrol.